Monday, July 18, 2011

40th Birthday Bucket List - 3rd Quarter Highlights

I can’t believe it – it’s been 9 months since I started my journey of Girl Turns 40.  July marks the 10th month, and into the 4th quarter…with only August and September to go!

It’s been a great year so far, let’s take a little trip down memory lane, shall we?

In the Educational category – one of my favorites was taking a cooking class.

















My favorite book so far has been The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. (Can’t wait for the movie!)













In the Health & Wellness section – definitely, love my monthly massages! (Can you hear the fountain?)





















From the Family section – the Panthers game wins (even though they lost.)




















On my Personal list – cupcakes and flowers, need we say more?


























As a humble servant, I have really enjoyed volunteering from my Spiritual/Service list.




















From the Treasure chest, my favorite item is my ring – so far….


























And finally, from the Travel section: my favorite Trip-of-the-Month has to be Orlando. (Maybe because, I just got back…!)




















Or New Orleans…





















Or the Grove Park Inn.




















Hmmmm……hard to decide.

My grand total is 29 completes!
And 11 more to go…..

Stay tuned - there's still more good Girl Turns 40 stuff to come.

 - GT40

No comments:

Post a Comment