Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spa Prep


For my February TOTM (Trip of the Month), I will be pampered at one of the most lavish spas on the East side (of America)…the Spa at Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC.

It ‘s the Grand Poobah Spa – and it’s a biggie on the Top 40 ‘drops’ list.

So, of course, I went to the spa today to get ready to go to the Spa this weekend.

First, order of business was a pedicure.
Tis the season of “knee-socks feet” illness… as in, No-One-Sees-My-Toes-Because-I-Wear-Boots syndrome.  It’s contagious, and can last anywhere from two weeks to two months. We’ve all come down with it at some point.  Anywho, it’s been too long since my last pedicure when my last OPI nail color was “Pink Flamenco” (Really.) 

Ahhh….!

















Nothing cures like a good scrub, and a dose of OPI’s “Give Me Moor!” in deep eggplant purple hues.


So next – a little waxing was in order.
Not the full enchilada, so don’t get nervous…I won’t be posting any revealing pictures here!




















In desperate need of a eyebrow wax and shape, and lip waxing…. Stephanie from Charles Grayson Spa did my brows. She is a master, and totally knows what she is doing – plus she’s a great girl!  Thanks to Stephanie and her magic waxing wands, I am sans a few fuzzy wuzzy areas, and looking better, no doubt from head to toe!

I feel sufficiently ready to head to the posh spa in the hills – so stay tuned for the full Spa report!

Smooth and silky,

GT40



No comments:

Post a Comment