Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Green Earth Month - April 2011

Red Green Alert: This is going to be a quickie post…more to come!

Green, green, green – everywhere!
And since I’m in a green-y mood, my focus this month is on the environment.






Book Selection
Author: Carl Hiaasen
Title: Umm… still deciding!
I’ve never read any of Carl Hiaasen’s books – and they are truly environmental in nature (hehehe, no pun intended)… so, trying to decide which one!






Movie Selection
An Inconvenient Truth directed by Davis Guggenheim
I must be the only person in America who has not seen this movie.  Obviously a documentary about global warming, I think it’s a classic movie in its own way…so it makes the cut for this month.










April TOTM (Trip of the Month)
Washington DC!
Um, so it’s the funniest thing…I already went on my April TOTM before I announced my plans for the TOTM!
(Tee hee. Busy, busy Girl. Oh well.)

Next up is the post for my uber-fabulous trip to DC and the Cherry Blossom Festival…!

Stay tuned…
Holli a.k.a. Girl Turns 40

No comments:

Post a Comment