Monday, May 23, 2011

#37. Pretty Paper


I love pretty paper, and the stores that sell pretty paper.
















Delicious paper products:
Wrapping papers
Tissue papers
Personal notes
Party invitations
Greeting cards
 (Tree huggers: please forgive… I do try to buy recycled paper products.)

Mmmm. Yummy.
Time to select my own personal stationery – and fulfill #37 from the Girl’s Top 40 list.

So many choices – so little time.

















I had no idea there were so many styles for personal stationery!
There are:  Flat note cards, Folded note cards, Letter sheets, and Envelopes.
















Next, you must select COLORS….and a font for “YOUR NAME”
(What size? Embossed or engraved?)
















Then whether or not you’d like a wrapping (see below) at the top of your envelope.
















Whew! So many decisions. I need a snack.
















Done! I am so excited! I chose flat cards with “MY NAME” and matching envelopes with my address printed on the flap (no wrapper). I love it! The final product will be ready in about two weeks, so I’ll post a picture for your viewing pleasure.

Now, if you will pardon me, I must make a list of recipients to send a personalized note of special correspondence.….Hmmmmm?

Of course….

My sincerest regards,

Ms. Girl Turns 40

No comments:

Post a Comment