Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beach Days - May 2011


(I can’t believe it’s May already. Where does the time go?)

All I can say is: ‘Tis the month for Beach Days.
And I can’t wait to get to the coast! So, befitting my desire for wind in my hair, and sand between my toes, my focus this month is all sun & sea…








Movie of the Month: The Endless Summer directed by Bruce Brown
The ultimate documentary movie about surfing culture, and finding the perfect wave. Made in 1966, it’s a classic.








Book of the Month: The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner
This non-fiction book details the year-long travels of the author searching for the happiest places on earth. 

And finally,
May Trip of the Month: Oak Island, NC! (with a trip to Bald Head Island!)

We are headed to the NC coast where there are lots of dunes and very few people…..ahhhh.

Stay tuned for more... 

 - GT40


No comments:

Post a Comment